Complaint Review: BoostMyGrades

• Submitted: Sun, March 10, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: Steven — Houston Texas United States of America
BoostMyGrades

BoostMyGrades boostmygrades.com GOT ME A C, and were super rude about it. Internet

*Consumer Comment: GOOD

The Ba*tards over at boostmygrades.com are pure crooks.  From the very beginning I knew it was sketchy but I was so desperate to pass my math class.  They promised me an A on my final, but when I got my grade back I got a 72!!!  I had done pretty awful in the class up until this point and I needed the 90 to pass the class.  Now not only did I spend $150, cheat, but I also FAILED my class.  When I called them back they were so rude and kept making excuses and threatening to tell my school that I cheated.

Please don't fall for the same mistake as I did!  Do not trust these sad sacks of cheating scumbags!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BoostMyGrades/internet/BoostMyGrades-boostmygradescom-GOT-ME-A-C-and-were-super-rude-about-it-Internet-1026657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BoostMyGrades

GOOD

AUTHOR: Peter - (U.S.A.)

If this report is real you cheated and still failed.

GOOD!