Complaint Review: BoostMyGrades

• Submitted: Thu, March 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: smartypants — coconut creek Florida
BoostMyGrades

BoostMyGrades boostmygrades.com Overseas "tutors" hard to communicate with , Internet

I have always been the kind of guy to try to take the easy way out.  When I heard I could pay someone to take my class for me I was thrilled.  Cheating, maybe but whatever a degree is a degree.  i don't need to know calculus after school anyway.  I tried out boosmygrades.com.  The "tutor" they set me up with was some guy in china would could barely speak english.  I felt like I was talking to a computer.  Very inpersonal, and any time I had a problem that was even remotely complicated, communication was a big problem.  Eventually communication problems escalated to a point where he did the wrong assignment and they wanted me to pay extra for it.  WHen I said no they sent me this terribly long terms and service agreement that outlined that I had no choice but to pay for work done, and that it is my responsibility to explain which assignments I want done.  How am I supposed to do that with some chinese guy that is on the other side of the planet and doesn't speak english?  They threatened to tell my school if I didn't pay.  This site is a scam! Don't use them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BoostMyGrades/internet/BoostMyGrades-boostmygradescom-Overseas-tutors-hard-to-communicate-with-Internet-1034872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BoostMyGrades