Complaint Review: BoostMyGrades

• Submitted: Wed, March 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: Jennifer — Glendora California
BoostMyGrades

BoostMyGrades boostmygrades.com They stole my credit card info and had a shopping spree! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Pathetic

I have a full time job and didnt have time to take this class, so I went to Boostmygrades.com for them to take care of it.  They insisted on taking my credit card before they finished the class.  I couldnt say no at this point because they had already logged in and took one of my tests for me.  They warned me that if I refused they had pretty privileged information about me that could get me into serious trouble.

I complied and a few days later in addition to the class charges, they bought a laptop, and about $1500 of other merchandise from amazon.com.  I could not get a hold of them to question the charges.  I tried calling 20 times at all different times.  They screened every one of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 10:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BoostMyGrades/internet/BoostMyGrades-boostmygradescom-They-stole-my-credit-card-info-and-had-a-shopping-spree-I-1038688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BoostMyGrades

Pathetic

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Do your own work and get over it - you ripped yourself off!  Can't do your own work then you have no business being in school at all

indirect