Complaint Review: BoostMyGrades

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: Ablim — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
BoostMyGrades

BoostMyGrades boostmygrades.com boost my grades All of the tutors were a-rabs and indians, did not speak a lick of american internet

*Consumer Comment: Is this some kind of weird joke.

When I signed up for my english class with Boosmygrades.com I expected a real american to be helping me.  The stupid note feature they use doesn't quite work when I have to talk to a stupid towel head about writing my paper.  They said they all were doctors and masters but the only thing my "tutor" was a master of was curry.  His grammer was so bad that I ended up getting a worse grade then if I just took the d**n class myself.  I just wanted to spend my semester slamming chicks and not worrying about some class.  Its not like im some sort of moron who cant speak english.

boostmygrades.com has a bunch of lying overseas tutors and should be avoided at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BoostMyGrades/internet/BoostMyGrades-boostmygradescom-boost-my-grades-All-of-the-tutors-were-a-rabs-and-indians-1026975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BoostMyGrades

Is this some kind of weird joke.

AUTHOR: Peter - (U.S.A.)

First I think is a terrible company plagiarism  and  cheating disgusting.  That say this report and several others written recently sound fake.  It's filled with slacker student stereotypes.  This smells like a competitor.  But even if it's real anyone who cheats deserves what they get.

Either way you suck and so does this company.