Complaint Review: BoostMyGrades.com

• Reported By: stacy — denver Colorado
BoostMyGrades.com

BoostMyGrades.com Karma comes around, Internet

*Consumer Comment: comment

Literally, all I wanted was a little help with my grades. Just like the name implies, a boost. I thought they could tutor me and maybe take a test for me here and there. I never thought they would use my credit card information to go do whatever they want with. Who does that?? Thats like, identity theft. So illegal..but I cant report them because technically what I did was probably illegal too. Its a lose-lose.

Im thinking of just doing nothing but Im scared they are just gna keep using my info to buy stuff. I wish I could ask my parents what to do but I cant tell them because they would get so mad at me for doing something stupid and letting my info get out there. I feel like my only hope is to write a review about it like Im doing and just hope enough people complain about it so maybe it will go on the news, and then everyone will know how they rip people off. Karma. What goes around comes around.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2013 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BoostMyGradescom/internet/BoostMyGradescom-Karma-comes-around-Internet-1041260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BoostMyGrades.com

AUTHOR: Jeanski - ()

Still at it I see. You must have one serious grudge against these people to spend so much time writing these.