Complaint Review: BoostMyGrades.com

• Submitted: Mon, April 01, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: jenny — new orleans Louisiana
BoostMyGrades.com

BoostMyGrades.com boostmygrades, BoostMyGrades Blackmailers that need to be stopped , Internet

I found this site called boostmygrades that promised an A or B in the class.  I was jumping up and down with excitement at first.   It took me awhile to realize they take the class for the student.A little message popped up and asked for my information so they could give me a quote.   I asked if this was legal and they said it was some kind of loophole.  They charged me $900, but did not keep up with the class work and I got really mad. They did rotten in the class and I was feeling pretty bad until they just messaged me about signing up for classes next semester, which just made things worse. They told me I had to sign up for two more classes or they would report me to the school and get me an f in the class.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BoostMyGradescom/internet/BoostMyGradescom-boostmygrades-BoostMyGrades-Blackmailers-that-need-to-be-stopped-Int-1039799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BoostMyGrades.com