Complaint Review: BoostMyGrades.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 29, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: normal guy — kansas city Kansas
BoostMyGrades.com

BoostMyGrades.com boostmygrades, BoostMyGrades They got me expelled for being snappy , Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Inaccurate...

The people over at boostmygrades are a bunch of petty school girls.  I hired them for an algebra class last semester and they were getting a few cs on the tests so I told them they better get my grade up to a B as promised.  They started cursing me out over email and telling me that I better show some respect.  I started getting a bit aggressive with them.  The whole thing escalated with them telling me that they are professionals and that they dont deal with snappy people so they went to my school with proof of my cheating.  I am now expelled and my future looks pretty dim because of boostmygrades.  Be very careful when dealing with professional cheaters they have no morals and will do anything they want, even if just for a laugh.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BoostMyGradescom/internet/BoostMyGradescom-boostmygrades-BoostMyGrades-They-got-me-expelled-for-being-snappy-In-1039142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BoostMyGrades.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Inaccurate...

AUTHOR: Batman - ()

"I am now expelled and my future looks pretty dim because of boostmygrades."

Your future looks dim because you're a cheater! If there's justice in the world, you'll never find success at anything.

arrive