Complaint Review: BoostMyGrades.com

• Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: sam — warwick Rhode Island
BoostMyGrades.com

BoostMyGrades.com boostmygrades Boostmygrades sucks Internet

I lost my job, and I needed to get an education to support my wife and children.  I guess you could say I was half-assing the education thing because I was more focused on playing/watching sports as well as taking care of the kids. I didnt have my whole heart in my online classes and justs wanted to get it over with. I googled some stuff online that Im not proud of. I was wondering if there was a way to cheat my way through college. Lucky for me (sarcasm), I found BoostMyGrades. I should have known better. But of course, it was a scam. Its ironic, Im always worried about what the wife is using the credit card for. Never thought it would be me making the careless mistakes when it comes to money. Boy was I wrong. Once I gave them my credit card info, it was all downhill from there. I  was charged about 800 bucks, and they didnt even do all the classwork! My grade was alright, but it certainly wasnt the A or B that they promised. Whats more is theyre trying to force me to sign up for classes next semester and use them again. I really dug a hole for myself. Im hoping that me reaching out to others will stop this terrible company eventually. Please do not get yourself in this mess if it is not already too late.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 10:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BoostMyGradescom/internet/BoostMyGradescom-boostmygrades-Boostmygrades-sucks-Internet-1040837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BoostMyGrades.com