Cried

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: Blanca — Escondido California United States of America
Boostmobile
327 W. Mission Avenue Escondido CA, 92025 Escondido, California United States of America

Boostmobile Eric Ramirez boostmobile interrupt my service because I did not pay $55 dollars. When I first started my service with boostmobile I was paying already $55 dollars. Boostmobile offered a plan. If you would pay on t Escondido, California

Boostmobile it is been my service provider  for more than 2 years already. I started paying 50 dollars then I add long distance for 5 dollars more. Total 55 dollars a month. I had walk talkie, text, long distance, and internet. Boostmobile offered a plan that if you pay on time every six months they will reduce 5 dollars from your payment. So, I went all the way down to 45 dollars per month now. Two days ago they disconected my service because I did not pay them 55 dollars. They are telling me I have to pay another 10 dollars If I want to have walk talkie when I had already this service. Now, boostmobile says they won't be no more walkie talkie on June 2013. I fell ripoff. I need help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boostmobile/Escondido-California-92027/Boostmobile-Eric-Ramirez-boostmobile-interrupt-my-service-because-I-did-not-pay-55-dollar-975131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boostmobile