Complaint Review: Boostmygrades

• Submitted: Tue, July 03, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: jwcorning — detroit Michigan United States of America
Boostmygrades

Boostmygrades boostmygrades.com Boostmygrades Took My Money and Never Issued a Refund, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: FALSE ACCUSATIONS FROM COMPETITOR

Im not sure why they have all that stuff about good customer service. I signed up and paid the same day. They made me pay in full, and then i never heard anything after that. Luckily I was able to get a refund through my bank. I think they just have you sign up and hope that you never try to get a refund. Its a total scam and I hope no one else falls for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2012 10:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boostmygrades/internet/Boostmygrades-boostmygradescom-Boostmygrades-Took-My-Money-and-Never-Issued-a-Refund-Int-906571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boostmygrades

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FALSE ACCUSATIONS FROM COMPETITOR

AUTHOR: BMGADMIN - (United States of America)

This posting was created by a competitor.  There are several points which indicate this claim is untrue

Payment is not required instantly through our interface as was accused

Our call reps are not the ones doing the work, they help gather all the requirements before assigning the work to the appropriate tutor

When paying through the interface, we do not have access to credit card information, it is handled by a secure 3rd party

Representative do not ask for address information and thus cannot make fraudulent purchases

We have no record of the poster of this claim in our system