Complaint Review: Boostmygrades.com

• Submitted: Sun, April 22, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 23, 2012

• Reported By: flyinghigh1984 — los angeles California United States of America
Boostmygrades.com

Boostmygrades.com Boostmygrades Boostmygrades.com SCAM ALERT Boostmygrades FRAUD ALERT Internet

*Consumer Comment: Ironic choice of words.

*Consumer Comment: questions

I went on this site and registered like they told me to do. I received a quote and an invoice, but I was hesitant about paying up front. If I would of done my homework on all the other negative reports I would have never used this site.  I dont know if they took it personal, but bottom line they wouldnt do the work without all the money up front. I did not want to do it that way after I found a site that would be willing to do it for me without any deposit. When I told Boostmygrades that I would be using the other company, they changed my password for my blackboard and failed all the open assignments. I now have to retake the class and it will cost me 1500.00. I want to file a lawsuit but im not sure how to go about that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2012 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boostmygradescom/internet/Boostmygradescom-Boostmygrades-Boostmygradescom-SCAM-ALERT-Boostmygrades-FRAUD-ALERT-In-872298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boostmygrades.com

Ironic choice of words.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

"  If I would of done my homework on all the other negative reports I would have never used this site. "

Hahaha!  That's hilarious!   If you did your homework, you wouldn't need a site like that.   You crack me up.

For everyone's info, here's what the site claims to do :

"  We Take Your Online Classes or Tests, Complete Assignments, Write Your Essays & Do Discussion Boards For You! "

That goes even farther than most of those "do your homework" sites.  It appears that they claim to actually impersonate the student in online classes and tests.

I now have to retake the class and it will cost me 1500.00. "

So, do you actually plan on doing the work this time?

I want to file a lawsuit but im not sure how to go about that. "

Let me help you out there.   You were attempting to commit fraud.  Do you think a court is going to look kindly on you when you explain that you were ripped off while trying to defraud your school?   You should pay someone to Google "clean hands doctrine" and explain it to you.

If this is an example of your level of intelligence and work ethic, you should just drop out now and save your money.

questions

AUTHOR: Jeanski - (USA)

I have a few questions...

What does this company actually do for a student? Are they supposed to tutor you in the completion of a specific assignment? How did they get your password for Blackboard? How did they fail the assignments - did they fail to post an assignment by the due date?

I'm just curious how this is supposed to work.