Complaint Review: Boostmygrades.com

• Updated: Mon, May 12, 2014

• Reported By: Good luck — Rancho Cordova California
Boostmygrades.com
Internet USA

Boostmygrades.com Lied about their services and has not returned any emails Internet

*Consumer Comment: Clean hand doctrine

*Author of original report: Wow! I got my refund!

*Consumer Comment: Karma

My husband i only wanted to use this service to get us through a course while we were transitioning into our new jobs. I had to constantly ask why assignments were late or not turned in at all. It was battle all the way to the end. In the end my husband ended up with a C because the "tutor" didn't submit the final. I have not received my final grade yet as the assignment was turned in late. i am hoping for the best. I have sent several emails with no response over this course. I have one email that says they will give me a discount on this course because of all the issues i had been having. I still have not seen that refund. I am trying to get the "100% guarantee" refund back now. I will update this as i go.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2014 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boostmygradescom/internet/Boostmygradescom-Lied-about-their-services-and-has-not-returned-any-emails-Internet-1146127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boostmygrades.com

Clean hand doctrine

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

No court will ever take your case because you were dealing a shaddy business. The result you got does not matter because you are not clean in the first place. Yes, it is a ripped off, but you deserve every of it.

Wow! I got my refund!

AUTHOR: Good luck - ()

I posted this report last night and this morning i recieved two emails full of apologizes and no excuses.  i am glad Boostmygrades fixed the issue and refunded my money. I do not think i will do business with them again but i happy the upheld their side of the deal.

Karma

AUTHOR: Jeanski - ()

Karma's a b****, ain't it?

You got scammed by a company with a business model based on helping YOU scam - your instructor, your school, and ultimately yourself.

If you were my student and I found out about this, you'd be expelled.  Being busy is NOT an excuse for cheating.