Complaint Review: Boostmygrades.com

• Submitted: Wed, April 18, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: Denniswalter — atlanta Georgia United States of America
Boostmygrades.com

Boostmygrades.com boost my grades Boostmygrades SCAM Boostmygrades RIP OFF! Boost my Grades LIES Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: FALSE STATEMENTS FROM COMPETITOR

I found this company online when I was searching for help with my homework. I didnt realize it now, but they post answers all over yahoo answers posing as fake students who used their service. I wish I would have done a check on this site before I signed up, because I see there are countless other students who fell victim to their scam. When you go to the homepage it seems legit and they have a guy on chat who tells you to sign up. I signed up which seemed a bit risky to put my personal information on a cheating site. That should have been a red flag, but when you need help you want to believe its real. After I submitted my assignment and login info to my class, I was sent an invoice for 800.00. They said this was the amount to do the whole class. I thought it was a lot, but they said I can talk to the tutor and everything.  It seemed like it was legit, but after paying, that's where the scam takes place. None of my work was done and when I tried to call, no one ever answered. Also the guy on the chat stopped responding. This site is taking advantage of desperate students and I hope no one else falls for their trick. They claim to boost your grades, but the only thing they do is steal money from you.  Boostmygrades.com is an outright scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2012 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boostmygradescom/internet/Boostmygradescom-boost-my-grades-Boostmygrades-SCAM-Boostmygrades-RIP-OFF-Boost-my-Grad-870646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boostmygrades.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FALSE STATEMENTS FROM COMPETITOR

AUTHOR: BMGADMIN - (United States of America)

This posting was created by a competitor.  There are several points which indicate this claim is untrue

Payment is not required instantly through our interface as was accused

Our call reps are not the ones doing the work, they help gather all the requirements before assigning the work to the appropriate tutor

When paying through the interface, we do not have access to credit card information, it is handled by a secure 3rd party

Representative do not ask for address information and thus cannot make fraudulent purchases

We have no record of the poster of this claim in our system

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC