Complaint Review: Bordeaux marketing group / Chris Thompson

• Submitted: Thu, May 05, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, May 05, 2011

• Reported By: Ruth — Miami Florida United States of America
Bordeaux marketing group / Chris Thompson

Bordeaux marketing group / Chris Thompson Chris Thompson Bordeaxmarketinggroup and Chris Thompson ripped my company off for thousands on ppc fees, on reckless ppc management, on consulting fees, anymore. $3500 wasted and he still harasses us for more money Boca raton, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Report is a Hoax

In 2010 we found Chris Thompson of boca raton Florida online. Chris Thompson operates Bordeaux marketing group by himself from his home. Our Bordeauxmarketinggroup.com review comes after a horrible experience and financial loss that we experience working with Chris.

We have contacted three of the writers of his testimonials. All have admitted that they were pressured by Chris Thompson of Bordeauxmarketinggroup.com to write the false information.

First we hired Chris Thompson for ppc management. He charged us $1000 upfront just to set up ten keywords. After prepaying him for online marketing services in boca, he took three weeks to start working on the services. We spent another $2500 in clicks for google adwords. He ended up running through all of the money with no conversions. He claimed that it was googles fault. I asked him to refund money or I would call police and claim he defrauded. Chris Thompson provided a check from Bordeaux marketing group and it bounced. We never got the money. Do not ever work with this bad man. He wasted months of our time and money. He stills calls trying to solicit our services. He sold my name and number to a dozen other marketing companies and they call all day. Help!

I am a 74 year old lady just trying to marketing our family company.

Ruth

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2011 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bordeaux-marketing-group-Chris-Thompson/internet/Bordeaux-marketing-group-Chris-Thompson-Chris-Thompson-Bordeaxmarketinggroup-and-Chris-726070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bordeaux marketing group / Chris Thompson

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Report is a Hoax

AUTHOR: Chris Thompson - (United States of America)

I have no idea who 74 year old Ruth is and can state that this report is a hoax.  This sounds to me like someone who I did contract work for (a 36 year old male) who intentionally stopped payment on a $1,000 check to me after I performed services for him for email marketing where I managed his servers and his email marketing list.  He asked me to train him in PPC and create his campaign for him before I  was summarily fired and the check was cancelled.  I actually filed a police report against this person after he threatened harm towards me and I haven't heard from him since except through his attorney after I turned the case over to collections.

This experience is one of the major reasons why I do not work with people in Florida anymore.

All of my testimonials on my website are from my LinkedIn profile and are actually former employers or colleagues so the line, "admitted they were pressured" statement is false.

slept