meat

435 N. Roxbury Drive Suite 408 Beverly Hills, California USA
  • Phone: 310-552-3376
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Boris Zaks MD Beverly Hills Dermatology This guy is a thief. He ruined my face. Beverly Hills California

*Author of original report: Someone LIED and posted this report under my name.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is a Total Fabricated Lie by Someone with a Vendetta

This man is a rip-off artist. He overcharged me and ruined my complexion with a laser that he obviously does not know how to use. Do not go to him if you value your looks.

M.R.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boris-Zaks-MD-/Beverly-Hills-California-90210/Boris-Zaks-MD-Beverly-Hills-Dermatology-This-guy-is-a-thief-He-ruined-my-face-Beverly-H-1121851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boris Zaks MD

Someone LIED and posted this report under my name.

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Boris Zaks is a well known and justifiably well regarded dermatologist in Beverly Hills. He is exceptionally skilled at his practice and has been featured in national publications, in addition to winning awards as a Top Dermatologist for many years. A kind man, with a friendly office staff, Boris Zaks has been unfairly pilloried on this forum and I hope my comments will mitigate any damage that has resulted. It saddens me that RipOff Report will not remove false reports. I am a physician who knows Dr. Zaks and I testify to his competence. We briefly worked together on a project and I was impressed by his enthusiasm for his practice and his knowledge.

KS MD

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is a Total Fabricated Lie by Someone with a Vendetta

AUTHOR: Boris Zaks, M.D. - ()

To whom it may concern:

I am writing to explain these malicious libelous things a person wrote about me.

This Individual was never a patient of mine and I have never met her in person.

I used a service called Elance.com that allows people to hire freelancers.  I was victimized by one of their freelancers who posted false malicious libelous things about me.

After the initial part of the project did not meet with my satisfaction  as the quality of work was unacceptable to me, I cancelled the project and the freelancer refused to refund the money that I had paid to her for work that she had not performed till that time.

After trying to resolve this amicably (as it was for only $318), she threatened to post malicious fake reviews about me on this site as well as others. She didn’t wanted to attend the normal scheduled Elance Dispute phone call resolution service.  I tried once again to negotiate the amount by splitting the difference but then I saw that she had already posted on this site as well as others.

Here’s the email from Elance.com that I received confirming this horrible, nightmarish experience.

Dear *******,

The Freelancer's account is suspended from Elance since they did not resolve this dispute through the Dispute process, or directly with you. However, we are unable to prevent them from posting on other sites. The Freelancer will not be able to post on Elance or continue working on the Elance site.

If you would like to pursue this matter independently or through the courts by consulting with a legal advisor, we can provide you with the user contact details registered to the Freelancer's account if you would like to receive that information.

Regards,
Elance Dispute Assistance

Upon advice of my attorney, I am not disclosing the name of this person . I am in California and she is in the Midwest. We obviously have never met and am shocked and appalled that people can go to such a state of mind to write such dirt about a person which is illegal and punishable by law. My attorney as well as Elance has copies of her threats that she will post false negative things about me.

Ripoffreport.com should remove this false, libelous posting about me.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC