Complaint Review: Bosch

• Submitted: Thu, January 29, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 29, 2009

• Reported By:Rural Utah
Bosch
www.boschappliances.com Huntington Beach, California U.S.A.

Bosch Customer service sucks Huntington Beach California

I bought a new Bosch front loading washer in October 2008. On 1/25/08 it stopped working. The water would not drain and the door would not open. It smelled like hot electronics. Still under factory warantee.

I called the Bosch customer service 800 number repeatedly trying to get someone to tell me how to get my washer repaired or replaced. I spoke to Robin, Larry, Chelsey, Adrian and several others who's names I don't remember. Larry gave me something to try to reset it and said he would call me right back. It didn't work and Larry didn't call back. When I called back they said Larry had left for the day.

The final outcome? After days of all this ( I didn't mention the number and length of times I was on hold) I was finally told there was not a Bosch service technician within three hours of where I lived and I would have to pay for their travel. They were kind enough to give me the phone numbers of two technicians so I could call one of them to make an appointment.

Why the *&%%^ did it take all this @#&*$ to get a phone number of a technician closest to my area? You couldn't set up another customer service operation that would frustrait the customer more if you tried. I will never buy another Bosch product as long as I live!

Fishcop
Rural, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bosch/Huntington-Beach-California/Bosch-Customer-service-sucks-Huntington-Beach-California-417966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bosch