Complaint Review: Bose

• Submitted: Sat, March 16, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 16, 2013

• Reported By: audrey — Marlboro New Jersey
Bose
PO Box 9168 Framingham, MA 01701 Framingham, Massachusetts United States of America

Bose using their past reputation to sell junk at excessive prices Framingham, Massachusetts

I wanted a reliable hands free earpiece for my cell phone so when Verizon told me that Bose had the best reception I was thrilled. After all, I have used their stereo speakers for years. I kept going back to Verizon complaining about the fact that the earpiece kept falling out of my ear. They told me to contact Bose. Bose never replied. I had purchased the Bose BT12 01.05.00 for $150.00. The ear piece  is useless. I keep losing it as it does not stay in my ear. Now when I go back to Verizon, they tell me the warrentee is over. The company is still ignoring me. I am going to purchase one for $10.00 in a neighborhood store and I bet I'll get more use out of it.

Audrey, Marlboro,NJ

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bose/Framingham-Massachusetts-01701/Bose-using-their-past-reputation-to-sell-junk-at-excessive-prices-Framingham-Massachuset-1035284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bose