Complaint Review: Bosner Research

• Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: jen_s — Buffalo New York United States of America
Bosner Research
100 E Broward Blvd Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Bosner Research William Bosner, Janelle Lopez Savvy Scam Artists took money and said thier own company wont approve sending product????? Fort Lauderdale, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: dont worry

I found this company on manta.com and world of trade and so thought they were legitamite. I was soooooo wrong.They told me they were usa based and in florida. They made a deal for 250.00 for a plant food called 5f ur-144. They told me that they only take moneygram and paypal...I figured because paypal is for legit companies, I wouldnt get ripped off. then they told me that paypal is for extremly large orders and that I would have to moneygram the money to them. they first gave me the cashiers name in california, named janelle lopez.

they also told me that they have an international cashier. So I sent the money, and they told me that the package was going to be overnited by fedex that day. that night came and I asked for a tracking number, they said the delivery guy just dropped it off and they would get right back to me with a tracking number. They never responded. the next morning I tried to get a tracking number again and they told me that they dont carry that product and dont know what Im talking about??????????? The number I was calling was 954-363-0891. they seemed more than legit....but I was scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bosner-Research/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33338/Bosner-Research-William-Bosner-Janelle-Lopez-Savvy-Scam-Artists-took-money-and-said-thier-1010933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bosner Research

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

dont worry

AUTHOR: Tim - (United States of America)

they ripped me off also and there going pay i am contacting all governments, IRS, BETTER BUSINESS BUREA, fbi,atf, i will make it my life mission to shut them down