crossed

• Updated: Sun, July 13, 2014

• Reported By: Hersh — boston Massachusetts
Boston Cosmetic Center
1223 Beacon Street Boston, Massachusetts USA

Boston Cosmetic Center Dr Edwin Ishoo Performed Hi Def Vaser Lipo and I never saw him again Boston Massachusetts

*Author of original report: Should be a medical institution, not mental institution

I had a $13k liposuction procedure in December. It was so costly because it was a very intensive procedure. After the surgery, I NEVER saw Dr Ishoo again. At first I was told that he had experienced a skiing accident that broke his pelvis and wouldn't be available until February. Then I was told he had a family emergency. Eventually I saw that his practice had shut down. I did have follow up with his two medical technicians and I think they did a good job. However, I was concerned that the doctor never once saw me after the procedure. I was expecting him to see me the day after as well as periodically afterwards. Thank goodness the medical techs seemed to know what they were doing. My procedure required me to be seen every day for 3 weeks. They were painful follow ups to eliminate fluid build-up. If I hadn't had the med techs I would have been in real trouble. But it made me uncomfortable that Victor, the head med tech, often referred to himself as "practially a doctor". He said he had gone to medical school in another country and there was some reason he couldn't take the boards. When he would retell the story, there were holes and contradictions. Plus, for $13k I didn't want to be seen by someone who was not a board certified surgeon or not even a doctor. They kept pushing Victor as my only alternative and eventually there was no alternative. So I have no idea if I healed correctly or if there are corrections that need to be made. Victor said they would need to touch-up my back, but that would have been 6 months after the procedure and the place has shut down. Now that they are shut down, I guess the public is protected thank goodness. I think Dr Ishoo knew what he was doing. I just don't know what happened for this irresponsible behavior. I wish he had at least referred us to another doctor with his hi vaser def specialty and who knew the story. I tried contacting one and I got blown off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2014 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boston-Cosmetic-Center/Boston-Massachusetts/Boston-Cosmetic-Center-Dr-Edwin-Ishoo-Performed-Hi-Def-Vaser-Lipo-and-I-never-saw-him-aga-1161675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boston Cosmetic Center

Should be a medical institution, not mental institution

AUTHOR: Hersh - ()