Complaint Review: Boston Hannah International

• Submitted: Wed, October 24, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By: Seasons — Parkstetten Other Germany
Boston Hannah International
Unit A, Ground Floor, Linton House 39-51 Highgate Internet United States of America

Boston Hannah International Damson Media They promise you heaven and serve you the hell. Unprofessional in everything! Internat

*General Comment: Does anyone want to talk off-line

*General Comment: Contact Information

*Author of original report: Counterstatement

*Consumer Comment: Small Business Under Attack

*Consumer Comment: Small Business Under Attack

*General Comment: Please Contact Me - I am taking them to court as well

I was promised a print publication and distribution of 100000 . 65000 should have been send to Luxury Boutique Hotels and the biggest Hotel Chains all over Germany, Austria and Sitzerland, Lufthansa-, Air-Berlin- and Swissair-Lounges.
I called about 20 of the listed Hotels and Airlines in the last couple of weeks, nobody knew about the magazin nobody ever received one exemplar. Tony Ditri is not answering to any question about this theme. Boston Hannah filed bancrupcy at the end of May 2012. The company has rebranded to Damson Media with the same credit manager "Tony Ditri", the same website, no impressum, nothing about the owner - unprofessional in every thing. He is the most unprofessional manager I ever contacted. I think it's part of his business model to promise publications with advertisements of small companies and not to print them in real just put them as media files on the web. Gain a lot of money and make a Lot more.. I'm really looking forward to going to court with this little cheater. If you made the same experience please try to contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boston-Hannah-International/internet/Boston-Hannah-International-Damson-Media-They-promise-you-heaven-and-serve-you-the-hell-U-959508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boston Hannah International

#1 General Comment

Does anyone want to talk off-line

AUTHOR: Brasse10 - (United States of America)

About how we can leverage our businesses to use against this company in our compliants? I left my email in the post #5, but here it is again. smallbusinessesunite @ hotmail.com.

Hope to hear from some of you. I have filed a complaint with the Attorney Generals Office and they are threatening to take me to small claims court.

#2 General Comment

Contact Information

AUTHOR: Brasse10 - (United States of America)

I am reposting this since I didn't see my original comment come through. I am the business owner who wrote comment #1. I created an emial account so us businesses could exchange our information and use our stories to build our case against this corrurpt organization. Contact me at smallbusinessesunite at hotmail.com. I had to break up the email address so my post would post. Thanks!

Counterstatement

AUTHOR: Seasons - (Germany)

Im sorry for using the phrase "little cheater" and assure not to use it again. Im sorry for calling you "the most unprofessional manager". I will not make such a statement anymore.

Small Business Under Attack

AUTHOR: Organization - (United States of America)

We are responding to your complaint against Boston Hannah.  We would like to contact you, as we are in the process of taking legal action against the company.  What they have done is very serious and damaging to our business.  We discovered this company has numerous complaints against them, and recently filed bankruptcy to hide from paying out for damages committed by the company.  If you supply us with a way of contacting you we are more than happy to conjoin with you on your legal disputes against them.

Small Business Under Attack

AUTHOR: Organization - (United States of America)

Read your report and in process of seeking legal action against Boston Hannah and College News through the Attorney General Office.  It appears they are quite familiar with this company and are seeking action as well.  Please contact me, as we would be more than happy to join in a Class Action law suit with you providing all of our supporting documentation.  Need information on how to contact you.

#6 General Comment

Please Contact Me - I am taking them to court as well

AUTHOR: Brasse10 - (United States of America)

I read your report online and I too have been working with Tony and I told him to take me to court for their corrupt practices. Can we discuss this? I would like to use your story in my case. I will send you my contact information if you respond.

Thanks!