- Report: #1087512
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Boston Kitchen
Boston Kitchen56 Brook Road, Massachusetts USA
Boston Kitchen Recurring mistakes and letdowns without resolution 56 Brook Road Massachusetts
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I wish I could say I had a different experience than the other person who file a similar issue about this company on ripoffreport.com. My experience largely mirrored what has previously been posted. There seems to be a general lack of management and accountability at this company:
1. During the sales process, the employee who sold us our cabinets gave notice that they were leaving the company. Any decent company would have managed that process well in order to ensure a smooth transistion. This company did not. Having a "checked out" salesperson led to measurement errors, shipping delays, and just a general all around ball dropping of even the simplest of tasks.
2. Once the order was placed, the manufacturer exhibited a similar lack of management in the production process. Parts were delivered in the wrong color, wrong edging, or just plain missing. I've ordered Home Depot cabinets from Kraftmaid for another project 5 years ago and didn't have a single error. Why does a semi-custom cabinet company charging 2 to 3 times as much produce so many errors?
3. Once these issues were presented to the company, they were met with a generally flip response: "This is typical for a kitchen cabinet order" - essentially indicating that all of their orders are rife with errors. I can understand a mistake or two here and there but the sheer number of errors and problems cannot be overstated with this company. However, the real failure in this final point is the complete lack of ownership of the problem and resolution. The result is that I have to pay someone else more money to fix these errors that Boston Kitchen will not own.
It pains me to have to take a business relationship to this level, but it's important for everyone to have a chance to hear about this experience before deciding to move ahead with this company. I would recommend not using them.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boston-Kitchen/56-Brook-Road-Massachusetts-02494/Boston-Kitchen-Recurring-mistakes-and-letdowns-without-resolution-56-Brook-Road-Massachus-1087512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.