Complaint Review: Boston Medical Group

• Submitted: Thu, July 02, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 02, 2009

• Reported By:Oceanside California
Boston Medical Group
3080 Bristol St., Ste 650 Costa Mesa, California U.S.A.

Boston Medical Group Refused to take back erroneous shipment. Now stuck with medical waste. Costa Mesa California

Justin Reding's phone no. is 800-616-1526 and his email address is justinreding@bostonmedicalgroup.com. After more than 30 followups which started 02/28/08, Mr. Reding, who had not been previously involved until 03/04/09, agreed on 03/27/2009 to discuss my complaint with the Director of Clinical Operations and assurred me that he would be in contact with me shortly. My 04/12/09 followup was met with a response that the Director had been busy and that he would be in touch with me shortly. My several followups since then have not been answered. My problem is that BMG won't give me a yes or no.

Resolution Sought: I want BMG to consider my Clain (of which they are fully aware) and to send me two shipping labels for the unused material which is now considered medical waste. I SIMPLY WANT BMG TO SAY YES OR NO TO MY CLAIN AND TO SEND ME TWO SHIPPING LABELS.
Date Problem Started: 04/17/2008
Date of Transaction: 03/13/2008
Amount in Dispute: $0.00
Invoice Number:
Complaint Type: Customer Service
Product or Service: Medical injections for erectile disfunction.

Notsobigal
Oceanside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2009 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boston-Medical-Group/Costa-Mesa-California-92626/Boston-Medical-Group-Refused-to-take-back-erroneous-shipment-Now-stuck-with-medical-waste-467149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boston Medical Group