• Report: #203691

• Submitted: Sun, July 30, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, July 30, 2006

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Boston Medical Group
6221 Wilshire Blvd #419 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 1-800-337-7555
  • Web:
  • Category: Clinics

Boston Medical Group This is not medicine, it's a scam! ripoff Los Angeles California

I went into the clinic in the hope to find a cure for premature ejaculation (PE). After a couple of totally bogus tests such as putting a vibrating dildo on my penis to test for sensitivity. The "doctor" injected my penis with a substance to induce erection.

As I was sent back to the waiting room to wait for the medication to take effect, I read the litterature on ED, only to find out that the remedy for ED was the very same medication as the one for PE. Back in the doctor's office I made a point to tell him that I was not suffering from any erection problems whatsoever and that I didn't understand how an artificially induced erection could be the cure for PE. The doctor's response was that I needed reeducation and that I would be able to enjoy multiple ejaculations within the same erection, and that after a period of 6 months I would be cured forever.

This didn't make any sense whatsoever to me. The doctor then introduced me to his assistant, a used car salesman-type who's job was to pressure me to spend 1200 for a six month supply of the medicine. I asked if I could come back later in the week to think about it and then place my order. I was told that in that case I would have to pay another $200 for a new consultation. I decided to follow my gut instinct and walk away.

Does the medication work? You bet it does. My erection lasted 5 hours and was only stopped after I returned to the clinic for an "antidote" injection. Not a pleasant experience.

Eric
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2006 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boston-Medical-Group/Los-Angeles-California/Boston-Medical-Group-This-is-not-medicine-its-a-scam-ripoff-Los-Angeles-California-203691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boston Medical Group