- Report: #1056915
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Boston Technologies Inc.
Boston Technologies Inc.280 Summer Street, 9th Floor Boston, Massachusetts USA
Boston Technologies Inc. scam Boston Technologies rip-off Boston Massachusetts
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!
- Boston technologies Inc500 placement is done with 'cooked figures' , there was no due diligence done by Inc 500 at all !!!
- BT cannot get investor funding due to investor due diligence which turns up George's involvement in BTR and Kevin Millien's RAPE charges whilst at college.
- George borrowed $100,000 from BT funds to finance his wedding.
- George and Kevin use BT as their own personal bank account.
- Existing BT clients are leaving the sinking ship of Boston technologies.
- BT manipulates all trades by delaying the trade a few seconds, with margin calls and slippage , some trades are not even put through the system.
- All BT SYOB settings are manipulated within the program.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boston-Technologies-Inc/Boston-Massachusetts/Boston-Technologies-Inc-scam-Boston-Technologies-rip-off-Boston-Massachusetts-1056915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.