Complaint Review: Boston Technologies LLC

• Reported By: JustinM — Westfield New Jersey
Boston Technologies LLC
280 Summer Street 9th Floor Boston, Massachusetts USA

Boston Technologies LLC RIP-OFF, MISLEADING Boston Massachusetts

To cut the story short I was forced to go to the BostonTech Bridged MT4 as I had no other option. From there it went downhill and BostonTech is buggy as heck, and I would have to call them every other day to complain about trades that either didn't close in time (1 trade was 9 minutes late after hitting T/P) or they would give me a situation that was beyond their control. I had a trade that I had T/P at 30 pips, and it never closed on the EUR/USD, and two minutes later it was up about 70pips, and I tried manually closing it, and simply wouldn't close. The trade then automatically closed me with only 18pips!! I was outraged, I suggest you to avoid their MT4 with Bostontech if you are doing high volume until they fix all their problems.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boston-Technologies-LLC/Boston-Massachusetts-02210/Boston-Technologies-LLC-RIP-OFF-MISLEADING-Boston-Massachusetts-1056984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boston Technologies LLC