Complaint Review: Boston Technologies LLC

Boston Technologies LLC
280 Summer St, 9th floor, USA Boston, Massachusetts USA

Boston Technologies LLC BT Prime rip off, Scam, Fraud Boston Massachusetts

FXCM's Boston Technologies bridged MT4 platform is a scam

I had a 30K account with them and was happy for several months until they moved all their Metatrader 4 to the UK and forced me to go to the BostonTech Bridged MT4.

From there it went downhill and BostonTech is buggy as heck, and I would have to call them every other day to complain about trades that either didn't close in time (1 trade was 9 minutes late after hitting T/P) or they would give me a situation that was beyond their control. I had a trade that I had T/P at 30 pips, and it never closed on the EUR/USD, and two minutes later it was up about 70pips, and I tried manually closing it, and simply wouldn't close. The trade then automatically closed me with only 18pips!!

I was outraged, and called them and they compensated me about 45 pips in return. [continued below]....

..... Their services are good, but I suggest you to avoid their MT4 with Bostontech if you are doing high volumn until they fix all their problems.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boston-Technologies-LLC/Boston-Massachusetts/Boston-Technologies-LLC-BT-Prime-rip-off-Scam-Fraud-Boston-Massachusetts-1054954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boston Technologies LLC