Complaint Review: Botach Tactical

• Submitted: Tue, September 13, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, September 13, 2005

• Reported By:perrysburg Ohio
Botach Tactical
BotachTactical.com Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Botach Tactical RIPOFF These guys are not to be trusted Los Angeles California

I placed an internet order in mid-May and received no update for two weeks, when I called and inquired. The person on the phone said an item was back ordered, but was in and would ship that same day.

Two weeks later, no package or update. I called again and could not get through at all. I e-mailed and got no response. Finally I threatened to cancel my order and was told a different item was on back order and all would ship shortly.

A month later, no packages and no updates, so I e-mailed for several more days until I got a response, saying my credit card number was lost and I would need to reorder.

At this point I was sick of waiting and canceled everything. Since then I have seen many other cases similar to this. Just do a web search using Botach Tactical order problems you will see this is not an isolated case.

K
Toledo, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2005 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Botach-Tactical/Los-Angeles-California-90008/Botach-Tactical-RIPOFF-These-guys-are-not-to-be-trusted-Los-Angeles-California-156911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Botach Tactical