Complaint Review: Botach Tactical

• Submitted: Sat, April 05, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, April 05, 2008

• Reported By:Erie Pennsylvania
Botach Tactical
3423 West 43rd Place Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Botach Tactical Uncaring, rude, pompous, thieving, snotty - you name it. Los Angeles California

I wish to God I would've done an internet search on this shady company before I ordered.
Apparently they've made a successful business out of screwing people.

When I placed my order it was for a pair of Converse boots. They were new at the time and Converse's first foray into the combat boot market. Botach had them for a good price and was offering free shipping for the holidays...
I emailed the company(Botach) and asked if they accept postal money orders via snail mail and how the sizes in Converse boots run, ie., do they run big, small ect... In what was a ominous sign of things to come I had to send the email 2 or 3 times before anyone bothered to answer it, and then they only answered the part of my question that dealt with them getting my money. No answer on boot sizes.

So like an idiot I sent my order out anyway and waited for my boots.
One month, 2 months, 3 months.... I send an email with my order information, no response. Sent another. No response. Sent another(the 'holidays' are now long over, good thing this wasn't somebody's present) and got a response stating that my order doesn't qualify for free shipping, that was only for the holidays !!!!! They want me to send MORE money now, to cover shipping !

OK, what the @#!%.

So I email back, "I sent my order 4 months ago now, you admitted receiving it and I certainly did qualify for free shipping, I'm wondering when I will receive it", and they never send a response.
So now I'm getting angry.
So I go to the BBB website and look up Botach Tactical and get a million hits ! This company has complaints from half of the United States.
Now I've got that sinking feeling.
So I too file a BBB complaint and wait.
Nothing. The company never bothers to respond. We're at 5 months now.
So I start blasting them with emails every day, saying where's my damn boots, or give me my damn money back !
Finally I receive a curt response, "your orders been sent". No explanation, no apology, no nothing.

At 6 months, I got my boots. Hey, happy ending, huh ?

I will NEVER do business with those boobs again..........
Do a search on these thieves and feel the love. HA !

Mike
Erie, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2008 11:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Botach-Tactical/Los-Angeles-California-90008/Botach-Tactical-Uncaring-rude-pompous-thieving-snotty-you-name-it-Los-Angeles-Calif-324027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Botach Tactical