residential

• Submitted: Tue, April 21, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 21, 2009

• Reported By:New Albany Indiana
Botach Tactical
3423 West 43rd Place Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Botach Tactical (.com)Botach Tactical Miserable Lack of Any Customer Support Los Angeles California

Ordered some items from Botach Tactical on March 15 for parts that were supposedly "in-stock." I immediately recieved an email the parts were backordered for 4-7 days.

March 23, I sent an email requesting a status update.

March 25, I sent an email requesting another status update.

March 27, I sent an email requesting another status update.

March 31, I called their customer support number during normal business hours, left a message.

April 3, I called again and left another message with their customer support desk.

April 6, I called again and was lucky enough that one of their customer support agents answered. She stated it was on backorder for another 4-7 days. I thanked her, and hung up.

April 15, I sent an email requesting my order be cancelled, and requesting they confirm it.

April 17, I sent another email requesting my order be cancelled "in so many words."

April 21, I sent another email demanding confirmation the order has been cancelled.

As of April 21, I checked their online order system, and it has NOT been cancelled.

My hope is this report will warn others away from such a company that has a history of zero customer service.

Creceveur
New Albany, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2009 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Botach-Tactical/Los-Angeles-California-90008/Botach-Tactical-comBotach-Tactical-Miserable-Lack-of-Any-Customer-Support-Los-Angeles-C-445488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Botach Tactical