thousands

• Submitted: Mon, March 20, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, March 29, 2006

• Reported By:Paterson New Jersey
Botach Tactical
3423 West 43rd Place Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Botach Tactical ripoff, dishonest, worst customer service I've seen Los Angeles California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: items delivered/Problem resolved

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: One order was shipped & the other cancelled

I have 2 outstanding order with BOTACH TACTICAL pending since 02/08/2006. I have a total of 10 emails and left 10 voice messages within the course of 4 weeks inquiring about my orders. I have yet to receive 1 response back from them giving me an update on my orders status.

2 pending orders in the amount of $112.95, which is owed to me in merchandise.

Mucio
Paterson, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2006 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Botach-Tactical/Los-Angeles-California-90008/Botach-Tactical-ripoff-dishonest-worst-customer-service-Ive-seen-Los-Angeles-California-182153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Botach Tactical

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

items delivered/Problem resolved

AUTHOR: Mucio - (U.S.A.)

I finally received the item I had been waiting for so long for. There are 2 discrepancies with the response from Botach Tactical that are very incorrect.

- "We called the customer" This is a total lie, they never called me. It was after calling their government sale line that I was able to speak to a person and get this problem resolved.

- "After cancelling he registered this complaint against us." I submitted this complaint and to the BBB on 3/20/06 after numerous calls & email which they did not get back too. It was not until 3/22/06 that I was able to speak to someone. I gave them more than 6 weeks to get the items to me.

I called the extensions they gave me 118, 117, 116, 115, 114 and no on ever answered no matter what time i called.

In case anyone else has an issue with Botach Tactical, here is a little piece of advice. Call their goverment sales office and demand that they resolve your issue. They will try to give you the run around but don't let them.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

One order was shipped & the other cancelled

AUTHOR: BK - (U.S.A.)

Order #322297 from Feb. 8, 2006 was shipped. One item was drop shipped from the manufacturer and confirmed as delivered. The other item was shipped via UPS with tracking #1Z86392W0377152223.

Order #325957 from Feb 27, 2006 was cancelled per the customer's request. We called the customer to try and fulfill the order but the customer refused and cancelled. He was never charged for this order. After cancelling he registered this complaint against us.