Complaint Review: Botach Tactical

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Tyler Durden — United States of America
Botach Tactical

Botach Tactical Botach Tactical Scam Internet

I wanted to share my experience with Botach Tactical so everyone can avoid the potential headache and time wasted with this company. I placed an order for kci glock 17, 33 round magazines roughly 3 weeks ago (prior to any potential assault weapon ban). I sent an email to Botach prior to the Sandy Hook shootings asking for an update but never received any replies. Multiple emails were sent after the Sandy Hook shootings, four emails in total, and I finally received a reply stating that the magazines were discontinued. My two issues are the lack of communication from Botach and its purely speculation on my behalf, but I believe Botach is holding out to sell the magazines later at a higher price. I'm all for capitalism but at least fulfill the previously placed orders, and at a minimum respond to the customers questions and concerns. I will never recommend this company to anyone and I hope Botach folds in the event of an assault weapon ban.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Botach-Tactical/internet/Botach-Tactical-Botach-Tactical-Scam-Internet-988130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Botach Tactical