Complaint Review: Botach Tactical

• Updated: Sun, September 26, 2010

• Reported By: Drew0535 — St Louis Missouri United States of America
Botach Tactical

Botach Tactical TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, Internet

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. I ordered an item because from BOTACH because they were a few dollars cheaper, big mistake. I immediately received an email stating they received my order and it would be shipped. After a week I heard nothing and contact them to check on the status. They called back and I was told that they needed to confirm my order before they could ship it. I confirmed and was told the order was going to the shipping department and would be shipped. I waited another week and still nothing. I emailed them and called every single number I could find and no one would even answer the phone. I finally got a number for Tony who had called to confirm my order and it was a cell phone number for him. I left a message and still nothing.

After several days of emailing and over two weeks I sent one final email telling them I would like to know the order of my status and if I did not hear back in 48 hours then please cancel my order. I received an email back stating my order was on back order and it would a couple more weeks before they could fill it. So it took almost 3 weeks, numerous emails and phone calls before they could tell me it was on back order.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2010 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Botach-Tactical/internet/Botach-Tactical-TERRIBLE-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-Internet-644708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Botach Tactical