Complaint Review: Botach tactical

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: avoidbotachtactical — pittsford Michigan United States of America
Botach tactical
3423 west 43rd place Los angeles, California United States of America

Botach tactical Company will lie & change your invoice to make more money for themselves Los angeles, California

Botach tactical sent me several emails with a guarantee that they would honor the $12 price for pmags & sent me several emails promising I had nothing to worry about & even a invoice showing that I would get the 6 pmags for $72.

I had heard a lot of bad reviews about them but figured nobody could be as bad as I've heard on the internet but boy was I wrong.

When their shipment of pmags came in the changed my invoice to 2 mags and the rep said they were limiting all customers to 2 mags per person.

Well that is a lie too because they jacked the price on pmags up to $45 & you can order 100 of them if you have the money so they shorted me on purpose so they wouldn't have to honor the $12 price.

This is shady business practice & I have all the emails & the invoice with their rep promising that m order would be honored but that was just a lie too & all so they could make a couple hundred more dollars that's what a customer is worth to them.

They obviously don't care about the small customers since the have police & military contracts their bread & butter is the big customers so they don't care about the individual.

This isn't capitalism where you know the supply & demand this is a outright lie about how much I would pay for 6 pmags & a written guarantee that they woud honor the invoice they sent me well good thing I saved everything because I'm going to show it to everyone I can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 02:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Botach-tactical/Los-angeles-California-90008/Botach-tactical-Company-will-lie-change-your-invoice-to-make-more-money-for-themselves-1007663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Botach tactical