Complaint Review: Botom Line Books

• Submitted: Fri, December 07, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 07, 2007

• Reported By:Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
Botom Line Books
Po Box 11014 Des Moines, Idaho U.S.A.

Bottom Line Books Billing me for a book that I returned to them. They are threatimg me a addtional collection procedures if payment is not received with in 28 days from Nov.23,07. Des Moines Idaho

I am being billed for a book that I returned to them. The last statement I received was Nov.23,07. the account number is 493057442. The book is bottom line Healthy Living series. Otto Huebner is the Credit Manager.

Linda
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2007 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Botom-Line-Books/Des-Moines-Idaho-50336-1014/Bottom-Line-Books-Billing-me-for-a-book-that-I-returned-to-them-They-are-threatimg-me-a-a-289861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Botom Line Books