Complaint Review: Bottled Hcg Diet

• Reported By: AOO — Long Beach California USA
Bottled Hcg Diet
1008 N. Jackson St Internet United States of America

Bottled Hcg Diet http://www.bottled-hcg-diet.com/ Is not real HCG! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Sure..you are obviously related to company!

*Consumer Comment: Rebuttal to www.bottled-hcg.com

*Consumer Comment: I spoke to them

*Consumer Comment: just an observation..

I ordered from this site based upon their claim to be  "the only US manufactured, Real, Non-Homeopathic HCG oral droplet available on the market."  I received the drops almost a week later, tested them on 3 different pregnancy tests and they were all negative.

I contacted the seller and received no response.  I scoured the internet for a customer service phone number to no avail.  I posted on their Facebook page and they promptly deleted my post and blocked me.  I still have not received a response.  It is obvious to me that they are well aware of the scam that they are perpetuating.

Do not waster your money or time buying from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2011 06:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottled-Hcg-Diet/internet/Bottled-Hcg-Diet-httpwwwbottled-hcg-dietcom-Is-not-real-HCG-Internet-790052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottled Hcg Diet

Sure..you are obviously related to company!

AUTHOR: Pamela - (U.S.A.)

Why would you even be searching through the rip off report if you claim you have used this HCG product and it worked for you? That is very questionable. Anyone can see through it. You are obviously related to above company. Thanks for your fake reply. There is no HCG in this product or it would test positive on a pregnancy test. Plain and simple. Urine has other elements besides hcg when a woman is pregnant..tons of vitamins , like b12 or c or even silver if ingested would be in the urine as well, but the pregnancy tests are 99% accurate. I do not buy what the company says and what are the so-called strips that they provide? Would love to have those analyzed! They go through some nifty tricks to make one believe and buy at this fraudulent company.

Rebuttal to www.bottled-hcg.com

AUTHOR: Sherry - (United States of America)

I read the complaint and reluctantly I purchased the drops along with 3 friends of mine and amazingly, they work just as they stated they would. I have lost 33 pounds in 5 weeks and I really wish the young lady that went through the extreme efforts of complaining on Rip Off reports would have tried the product as it works!!!! Hopefully she still will. I haven't been this weight in over 5 years.  I have no other ties to the company, just a consumer but this product is GREAT!! My friends have had similar results.

I spoke to them

AUTHOR: khaupt - (United States of America)

I took advantage of their online live chat before I ordered and specifically asked the agent if it would test positive on a preg test. He said yes it would but they prefer we use the test they provide because some pregnancy tests bought from the store contain certain substances that cause the hcg not to show. This of course threw my red flags and made me wonder what they put on their strips to make it come out positive...I also asked many other questions and several  times it took him quite a few minutes to answer, the longest being 8 minutes and often he wasn't even answering my questions!! I'm not saying their product is a fake but I certainly wouldn't order from a company that has little info on their website and their live chat is so shady.

just an observation..

AUTHOR: Tsancho - (USA)

You can't test oral HCG on a home pregnancy test... the colloidal silver blocks the results.. along with other things like B-12 and other ingredients that foul the test, now inject-able HCG, yes you can test with a home pregnancy test, but the oral and sublingual HCG, you would have to use the whole bottle to test with and till get a false negative. do some research.