Complaint Review: Bottom LIne Books

• Updated: Mon, July 09, 2012

• Reported By: Patricia — Rochester New York United States of America
Bottom LIne Books
PO Box 361014 Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Bottom LIne Books They sent me a box of books to which I sent back I had not order them and it was nothing I wanted I did not even open it up. The account # is 06/22/12 I do not have email or phone number for the Botto My story is most likely one you had heard many times by many people, One day I came home and a box of books were on the steps of the house. I sent the books back and thought that I would be done wit Des Moines , Iowa

My story is one of I did not order the books I sent the books back thinking that would be done with it. They had their books back. Now every month they are sending me bills in red letters stating that I did not pay and why having they heard from me. They did hear from me I sent a letter taped to the book and telling them that I did not order the books thank you but here they are back. I do not want a book that I do not need. I am in college so if I need a book I go to the library in the college or seek it out in a the public library. They will not stop. The bill does not have a phone number or email or website. So they do not want me to find them.

The name of the company is Bottom Line Books the address on the bill states  PO box 361014 Des Monines, IA 50336-1014 The book was about woman health. It says on the bill I do not know that as I did not open the books I had no desire to keep the books. They are telling me that they have sent me bills and I have sent them back a number of letter starting with the first on taped to the books. Now they ask is something wrong?

Well yes I sent the books back. Why when I sent them back with a explaination are you sending me a bill? So now what? I do not intend to pay for books that I do not feel I should pay for when I was kind enough to explain to them that I did not order them or did I want them. Thank you for you time Patricia OConnell

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2012 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-LIne-Books/Des-Moines-Iowa-50336-1014/Bottom-LIne-Books-They-sent-me-a-box-of-books-to-which-I-sent-back-I-had-not-order-them-an-909023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom LIne Books