Complaint Review: Bottom Line Books

• Reported By: Jack — New York New York United States of America
Bottom Line Books
3600 Army Post Rd Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Bottom Line Books Board Room Classics Double Billing Des Moines, Iowa

On 10/18/10 Bottom Line Yearbook was shipped & recieved by me. When I recieved the book NO invoice/packing list was included therein.
 On 11/15/10 I paid $15.00 thru my bank system of direct payment
 on 12/13/10 I paid $16.90 thru my bank system of direct payment.
 Siince then I have recieved several invoices stating that I owe $16.90, the last one so far on2/5/11. The book sold for $31.90.

I sought many way to try to contact the Company(which I assumed was Large) only to run up a stone wall- Phone you get no answer-- & theres no way to find them on-line.
 I guess my next move will to go the Bank & see if they can help.
   The only thing that concerns me is how this will affect my credit rating which has an excellent rating so far.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2011 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Line-Books/Des-Moines-Iowa-50321/Bottom-Line-Books-Board-Room-Classics-Double-Billing-Des-Moines-Iowa-692353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Line Books