Complaint Review: Bottom Line Books

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2008

• Reported By:batavia Ohio
Bottom Line Books
P.o. Box 10292, Des Moines, Iowa U.S.A.

Bottom Line Books sent me a book that I did not order along with the bill Des Moines, Iowa

Last year I ordered one book from Bottm Line Books. Today I received a so called "series" book which I DID NOT ORDER. I called them and was told that when I purchased that book last year I also agreed to sign up for one each year. I did not sign up for any more additional books. And there was never any indication that this was a "Series" of one book each year. They told me to mark it "refused and return to sender" and return to the postman or post office. Which I have just returned from the post office to return this unordered package, unopened.

I told them not to send me any more promotional material as I was not interested in buying anything from them ever again. The man at the other end called himself "Tom". He said he would take me off their mailing list and all promotional materiial.

He also told me that they sent me a post card giving me the opportunity to cancel the delivery of this book, which I never received. I have gotten so much junk mail from them since buying that one book from them last year, it all goes into my shredder.

personal
batavia, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2008 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Line-Books/Des-Moines-Iowa-50336-0292/Bottom-Line-Books-sent-me-a-book-that-I-did-not-order-along-with-the-bill-Des-Moines-Iowa-312268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Line Books