Complaint Review: Bottom Line Books

• Submitted: Thu, March 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 12, 2009

• Reported By:ANCHORAGE Alaska
Bottom Line Books
PO BOX 11014 Des Moines, Iowa U.S.A.

Bottom Line Books Send new books with invoices and wants payment even if you refuse books and are returned to sender Des Moines Iowa

I agreed to look at one of their cooking books and didn't send it back by the deadline, so paid for the over priced book.

Then I started to get future issues and books. i sent them back and still they sent me statements I have send back their statement with 'refused offer", do not send anymore books.

Went to their website and found only "contact us" and told them that I don't want anymore of their books and I will refuse any more delivery's. I also told them that I will block their website if they try to send me any advertising.

Will update as new information accrues

Tom
ANCHORAGE, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 01:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Line-Books/Des-Moines-Iowa-50336-1014/Bottom-Line-Books-Send-new-books-with-invoices-and-wants-payment-even-if-you-refuse-books-433317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Line Books