• Report: #419329

• Updated: Mon, February 02, 2009

• Reported By:Prescott Arizona
Bottom Line Books
Des Moines, Iowa U.S.A.

Bottom Line Books, Sent and Billed for book I never ordered.No Phone Number to complain. Returned Book which was sent back. Des Moines Iowa

Bottom line books make it very difficult to return books not ordered. They only have a P.O. Box address. They rejected the unordered book I sent back because they said I had opened the package. I had not opened said package. I retuned the book again paying the postage.

I wrote then a letter and said the I didn't order book and was not going to pay. There response was to send me another bill. Then after not paying any of their bills, I started getting "Collection Letters" from a company known as NSA North shore Agency, INC. The only e-mail and phone number for NSA is for method of Payment.

I have called the Consumer Protection Division of the State Attorney's Office of Iowa to complain of the bad service and fraudulent practice of Bottom Line Books. If you are interested that number is 515-281-5164.

Good luck to all of you having problems with Bottom Line Books.

Miki
Prescott, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Line-Books/Des-Moines-Iowa-50336-1014/Bottom-Line-Books-Sent-and-Billed-for-book-I-never-orderedNo-Phone-Number-to-complain-R-419329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Line Books