Complaint Review: Bottom Line Books

• Updated: Tue, May 11, 2010

• Reported By: Delores — Enterprise Alabama United States of America
Bottom Line Books
PO Box 361014 Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Bottom Line Books Sent me stuff I did NOT order; now trying to make me pay Des Moines Iowa

I was sent a book that I did not order. I sent it back unopened. I DIDN'T WANT IT! They have since been sending increasingly demanding payment notices. Their notices come with absolutely no way to contact them other than a pre-addressed envelope. No phone number, no email, nothing. This is getting ridiculous!

I didn't order it, therefore, I REFUSE to pay for it! I am a widow on a fixed income. I don't order any kind of book or magazine. So it would be nice to be rid of these silly 'bills' that I keep receiving.

If this was a serious company, there would be a simple way to contact them, not jumping through all these hoops! That in and of itself warned me that they were trying to swindle me. So I got on-line... and presto.... other people just like myself who are being harrassed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2010 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Line-Books/Des-Moines-Iowa-50336-1014/Bottom-Line-Books-Sent-me-stuff-I-did-NOT-order-now-trying-to-make-me-pay-Des-Moines-Io-602120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Line Books