Complaint Review: Bottom Line Books

• Submitted: Tue, February 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 28, 2012

• Reported By: Bell — McDonough Georgia U.S.A.
Bottom Line Books
P. O. Box 361014 Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Bottom Line Books also having been billing me for a book I did not receive. Their strong arm North Shore Agency Collection Agency has been senting me threating letters about this book also. Thank you Des Moines, Iowa

Thank you to the individual for Bottom Line Books phone numbers and customer service email. Likewise, I have been receiving billings for a book I did not receive. Their strong arm, North Shore Agency has also been billing me and threatening me with collection processes! On their letters, no customer service information is given for either company! Thank you to the diligent person who finally sort out this information for us on RIP OFF Reports!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Line-Books/Des-Moines-Iowa-50336-1014/Bottom-Line-Books-also-having-been-billing-me-for-a-book-I-did-not-receive-Their-strong-a-845859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Line Books