Complaint Review: Bottom Line Books

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2008

• Reported By:Durham North Carolina
Bottom Line Books
P.O. Box 11401 Des Moines, Iowa U.S.A.

Bottom Line Books Here's how to get a hold of them! Des Moines Iowa

I wrote an earlier report about similar dealings I'd had with this company. Well, with a little research, I managed to find: 1) their website (www.bottomlinesecrets.com), 2) their phone number and fax number (1-800-678-5835 and 1-515-237-4752), and 3) their email address (customerservice@bottomlinesecrets.com). I first sent an email to them. I explained that I had received a book that was not ordered, had sent it back to them, and that I had then received two bills asking me to pay $35.92 for it. I told them I was not going to pay for a book I never ordered, and had returned. Within 3 days, I had an email response to my inquiry, which I didn't see right away. However, I called them on the phone on the 4th day, and talked to a lady who told me about their email response, that they were sorry for the inconvenience, and that the bill had been cancelled. I no longer owed any money, and they had their book. I suggest that anyone having problems with this company try one of these three methods--if you go to ths website I mentioned above, you can find a list of all their phone and fax numbers, physical addresses, and a link to email customer service, like I did. My experience, once I did some looking, was very simple and straight-forward. Hope this helps some of the people out here who have been ripped off by these people.

Andy
Durham, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2008 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Line-Books/Des-Moines-Iowa-50336/Bottom-Line-Books-Heres-how-to-get-a-hold-of-them-Des-Moines-Iowa-304631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Line Books