Complaint Review: Bottom Line Books

• Updated: Sun, March 09, 2014

• Reported By: paledeer — Waterbury Connecticut
Bottom Line Books
Des Moines, Iowa USA

Bottom Line Books I bought & paid for "7 Special Reports" a 40 page book. and you people send me a pamphlet on "drug industry dirty tricks Des Moines Iowa

To Who It May Concern:

On April 26, 2013 I thought I bought the 40 page book "7 Special Reports" for $29.67.  They in turn sent me a UPS packages with just a pamplet in it that read "drug indrustry dirty tricks."

I contacted customer service several times and they told me that I would have to pay the $29.67 again to get the book that I never recieved.  I just wanted my book, not an empty envelope.

I tried several more times contacting customer service, no luck.

Sincerely,

SHari R. LEe

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2014 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Line-Books/Des-Moines-Iowa-50982/Bottom-Line-Books-I-bought-paid-for-7-Special-Reports-a-40-page-book-and-you-people-1129422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Line Books