Complaint Review: Bottom Line Books

• Reported By: JIM — Centerville Indiana United States of America
Bottom Line Books
1Returns way Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Bottom Line Books Receiving Books I did not order. Des Moines, Iowa

From time to time I order health books from Bottom Line Books. In the past I have received books I did not order. I didn't think much about it till I started getting several a year sent to me. So, This time I waited till I received one in the mail that I didn't order. NOW, I,m positive I didn't order many of the books I now have. In the past I couldn't remember if I ordered it or not. I know I didn't order this last one. Who knows how many I have paid for that I didn't order.

I think It's a shame how people get ripped off now days. I will now have to pay return postage for this book to be returned. This is unacceptable business practices. in my opinion.

Thank  You:   JIM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2012 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Line-Books/Des-Moines-Iowa-50982/Bottom-Line-Books-Receiving-Books-I-did-not-order-Des-Moines-Iowa-849352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Line Books