Complaint Review: Bottom Line Books

• Submitted: Mon, November 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 24, 2008

• Reported By:Juneau Alaska
Bottom Line Books
Bottom Line Books Des Moines, Iowa U.S.A.

Bottom Line Books Found Phone Contact info. Des Moines Iowa

I got a bill from Bottom Line Books for an order I had made online, I thought they would charge my credit card but I got a bill in my mail box. I check online under Bottom Line Books Des Moines Iowa and I found this number (800) 678-5835, I called and gave the card number over the phone. I also noticed the complaints in this site so I thought I'd post this number in the interest of helping people resolve their problems with this company - the number is toll free. I will update this report regarding what happen with this. I did order the book and I am satisfied with it, I was a bit annoyed there was no phone number on the invoice. I am glad there is a site like Ripoff Report online!

Juneau, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2008 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Line-Books/Des-Moines-Iowa/Bottom-Line-Books-Found-Phone-Contact-info-Des-Moines-Iowa-394596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Line Books