Complaint Review: Bottom Line Books

• Updated: Fri, February 20, 2009

• Reported By:overland park Kansas
Bottom Line Books
Des Moines, Iowa U.S.A.

Bottom Line Books sending books in the mail that were not ordered then demanding payment Des Moines Iowa

This company has continued to send me books that I did not order and then demand payment or turn me over to collections. This practice is not only wrong but it could possibly damage my credit.
I informed them finally that I did not have to even return the books because federal law states you can keep the items even if they are sent to you by mistake. I then asked them to provide proof that I ordered the books and then I would pay the bill and that is when they told me they would "erase" the charges.
I hope to never hear from them again.

Robert
overland park, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2009 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Line-Books/Des-Moines-Iowa/Bottom-Line-Books-sending-books-in-the-mail-that-were-not-ordered-then-demanding-payment-D-426555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Line Books