shoulders

• Submitted: Mon, January 12, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 12, 2009

• Reported By:fremont California
Bottom Line Books
PO BOX 11014 Des Monies, Illinois U.S.A.

Bottom Line Books Did not Order But Received Bill Des Monies Illinois

When My Elderly Mother received a Bill Notice for Books we did not order or receive I was up set the first time and just let it slide. My mother was in a care facility for phycical therapy. Not ordering any books! Then last month when I recived a Balance Due Receipt for $47.94. Once again for a book we did not order. I held onto the notice.

many times I tried to find a phone number to call. Nothing on the statement and then when calling the free 1800 number it gives another number to call so you have to pay $5.00 to buy a phone number not even knowing its the correct one. I did get the right one looking on this site 1800-678-5835. I called stated I never recived the book nor ordered it and the woman said she would take it off. I asked for her name and phone ext.for a comfermation #to go by.

San francisco bay area
fremont, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Line-Books/Des-Monies-Illinois/Bottom-Line-Books-Did-not-Order-But-Received-Bill-Des-Monies-Illinois-411220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Line Books