Complaint Review: Bottom Line Books

• Reported By: Riftmaster — Beaverton Oregon United States of America
Bottom Line Books
Internet, Iowa United States of America

Bottom Line Books Second Bill For Book Returned After 14 Days Internet, Iowa

I requested, and received, a copy of The 30-Day Diabetes Cure.  After reading it, I decided to send it back.

I sealed it back in the box within which it had arrived.  I put it in the mailbox and sent it back 14 days after I had received it, well within the 21-day "free preview period."

I have just received a second bill stating that they have not received the book back.  They are demanding I pay $48.94 on a book I sent back in a very timely fashion.

I know, for an absolute fact, that the book was sent back precisely 14 days after I received it.  Therefore, I will not be paying this bill, as it is clearly a wrongful billing.  I received, and sent back, this book in early June.

Even in the event that they actually did not receive the book, I am not responsible for the book not arriving, and they should be going after the Postal Service instead.  USPS does sometimes lose, misplace, accidentally destroy/damage or steal products/publications/documents.

Bottom Line Books should not be punishing the consumers for problems with the Post Office or their own Company.  Such practices are fraudulent, and can be punished with legal actions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Line-Books/Internet-Iowa-50336-1014/Bottom-Line-Books-Second-Bill-For-Book-Returned-After-14-Days-Internet-Iowa-911532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Line Books