Complaint Review: Bottom Line Books

• Submitted: Thu, December 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 04, 2008

• Reported By:Akron Ohio
Bottom Line Books
270 Spagnoli Rd. Melville, New York U.S.A.

Bottom Line Books Book paid for, still got collection agency notices, sent proof, now getting notices again, only contact is a site/ number to pay, not argue payment proof Melville New York

I was sent a book, because I had previouly bought a book from them. I sent it back; it came back. I eventually paid for it.

I started getting notices from NSA collection agency. The websites and phone numbers on the letter only would respond if you were paying for the item. I sent proof of payment. I also requested to never be sent any ads from Bottom Line books.

Now, several months later, I'm getting collection notices again. I feel I shouldn't have to waste my time and postage to send information that seems to be ignored. The contact numbers and websites on the agency letter only responds if you are making a payment. There is nowhere to complain or talk to a real person.

Michele
Akron, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2008 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Line-Books/Melville-New-York-11747/Bottom-Line-Books-Book-paid-for-still-got-collection-agency-notices-sent-proof-now-gett-397773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Line Books